but, you dont need sonyericsson or any specific mobile phones to do moblog.
there are many ways and many apps can help you moblog.
i list some of them here, with their pluses and minuses:
- sms. only available to some blog host and/or some mobile operator.
- email. any devices can send email can do moblog. and lots of blog host support this
- kablog. there's free j2me apps which can works on almost any mobile with j2me support. and also there's native symbian apps that cost you money. j2me version dont support tagging.
- nokia lifeblog. free with some nokia mobiles. can be purchase for other symbian mobiles. cant save draft. no tagging.
- shozu. this is my favorite. support tagging, photo/video uploads. cant post text only blog. too bad, the background process use quite some ram. but currently, i just disable it from startup and only use it when i want.
- picoblogger from picostation.
- yahoo zonetag.
- wap browser. some blog host accessible from wap browser.
- web browser (netfront/opera). but it'll be slow with too many images ads etc...