So, i get the latest beta and install it. Lucky me I dont need to remove my current version to have this beta runs.
What's new junk:
- large graphics ads
- navigation menu graphics too big
- only half screen contain real usefull content
- painfully slow, maybe because it's java
- from startup welcome screen to usable apps menu takes about 30seconds on n6630
- need at least 6 meg free ram to start
- with almost 7meg free ram still unable to run screensnap to take screenshot
- all the sport, finance, news, photo that you do not need (yet) gets downloaded eat up too much bytes that counted to your bill
- search, email, and almost everything elses is slow. Much slower than old ygo. Almost unusable.
all my most favorite features, the top reason i use ygo is now gone
good stuffs removed from old version:
- no more sync. no contact, no calendar, and no task sync
- offline email archives. If you want to read mail, you need to get connected
- yahoo photo replaced by flickr
Well... One good thing is that it didnt replace the great old ygo i have.
i cant see anything usefull. At least not for me.
Original review @ http://tips.DennyHalim.com